The hottest and happening brand of the Phillips Distilling Company is the world-famous UV Blue Vodka, with its quintessence lying in its amazing flavors. The Blue UV Vodka has a cheering raspberry flavor which is amusement in itself and could be taken to make a combination with almost every drink.
While many of the other Vodka brands had been established earlier in the past few decades, the UV Blue vodka is a comparatively newer brand. It was, somewhat slower than the other drinks to gain much popularity, but within the recent few years, flavored vodkas have turned the tables in the market and have become more popular than others which quite evidently had made UV Blue Vodka’s popularity to go up with the growth of the respective market.
Even though UV Blue is the most famous flavor amongst all of the others, there are several other flavors of it available, ranging from apple to grapefruits to peaches and grapes and oranges. It has even the tacky salty watermelon flavor, which is a delight of its own. Other common flavors are vanilla, cake (even chocolate cake) and coconuts! Check out the updated UV Blue prices in the coming sections.
UV Blue Price List
How much is UV Blue? Although the popularity of it may seem much fancy and lavish, the UV Blue Vodka Prices are reasonably low and fair. Most of the prices of all different flavours range from $10 to $20. The latest prices of all the UV blue drinks flavors like the UV Blue Vodka is priced somewhere around $10 to $15, and the UV Cake/Cherry are also available in the same price range. The UV Blue Raspberry Vodka Price is more of them all, with its cost being around $17 to $20 for a bottle of around two litres.
UV Blue Prices
Below are the UV Blue prices at different stores like Walgreens, CVS, Target, and Walmart.
|Type||Size||UV Vodka Prices|
|UV Blue Vodka||750ml||$15.99|
Target UV Blue Prices
|Blue UV Vodka price||750ml||$12.49|
|Bottle of UV Blue Price||750ml||$13.99|
Price of UV Blue at Walmart
|UV Cherry Vodka||750ml||$10.97|
|UV Blue Cost||750ml||$10.97|
|UV Cake Vodka Price||750ml||$10.97|
UV Blue Alcohol Percentage and Properties
The alcohol content of UV Blue Vodka is about 60%. There are roughly 105 calories in a 1/2 shot, 1.5 oz serving of the UV Blue Vodka. It contains zero fats, zero protein, and seven carbohydrates with zero cholesterol. It’s mildly strong and easy to savor instead of just gulping it down.
Right ways of UV Blue Consumption
The right way of consumption is always with the right moderation. With this hike in popularity, the UV Blue Vodka has gotten several positive reviews about the product itself, as it can be mixed with several kinds of things to make deliciously mind-boggling recipes. It can be either mixed with something as basic as Mountain dew or Red Bull or even lemonade, with just the right amount to make a splendid drink for the night.
Some of the ordinary serving suggestions are listed below:
- Serve UV Blue Bombsicle over ice in a highball glass.
- BlueDriver is best served over ice in a lowball glass.
- Frostbite is generally served in a shot glass.
Do’s and Don’ts of Blue UV Vodka
- Always consume in moderation.
- Mix something like Mountain Dew, Lemonade et cetera to lower its concentration.
- Blue UV drinks tastes well when served with ice.
- Never drink and drive.
- Avoid too much intake.
- Don’t mix other spirits; it can harm you.
UV Blue Vodka Recipes
Many refreshing different drinks can be made with the UV Blue Vodka; some of them are as listed below:
- ‘Frostbite’: You can prepare this by mixing one part of UV Blue with one part frozen vanilla yogurt.
- ‘Bluedriver’: It should be made with the help of orange juice mixed in three parts with one part of UV Blue.
- ‘Blue Bombsicle’: It is the ultimate combination of lemonade and UV Blue, with one part of UV Blue mixed together with three parts of lemonade.
Then there are various other things to combine with the UV Cake vodka, some of them are as listed below:
- Two parts Root beer and one part vodka to make Cake Float.
- Three parts Cola and one part vodka to make Cake n’ Cola.
- Two parts Ginger ale and one part vodka to prepare Ginger Cake.
- Three parts Pineapple juice and one part vodka to chef a Pineapple Upside-down cake.
UV Blue Vodka Review
It has got most of the positive reviews of being called the perfect mixture of sweet and sour, with its bottle being strong and thick enough not to break easily. The strength of the alcohol isn’t too much, which makes it easy to drink and lets the consumer to really savor the flavor.
The latest price of the UV blue bottle is priced around $10 to $15, and the UV Cake/Cherry are also available in the same price range. However, the UV Blue Vodka Price depend on its quantity, and it also varies from flavor to flavor. The UV Blue Raspberry Vodka is the priciest of them all, with its cost being around $17 to $20 for a bottle of around two litres. It must be noted that the price may vary depending on the store, which is selling it.
Some of the items to mix with the UV Blue listed below:
1. One part raspberry sherbet and one part of lemon-lime soda.
2. One part pineapple juice along with one stimulating splash of grenadine.
3.One part triple sec and an enthralling splash of lime juice.
4. Three parts of lemonade. (better if the lemonade is sugar free)
There are various things to combine with the UV Cake vodka, some of them are as listed below:
1. Root beer to make Cake Float.
2. Cola to make Cake n’Cola.
3. Ginger ale to prepare Ginger Cake.
4. Pineapple juice to chef a Pineapple Upside down cake.
It goes with anything basic like Mountain dew, Red Bull, Lemonade, any sort of juice (orange/pineapple, etc.) or even yogurt.
All leading liquor stores and places like Walmart, CVS, Target, Walgreens also keep a full stock of the UV Blue Vodka.
There are roughly 105 calories in a 1/2 shot, 1.5 oz serving of the UV Blue Vodka. And the UV Cherry Vodka calories are 65 per 1 ounce
Different flavors comes at different proofs; Cake, Blue (Raspberry) Vodka at 80 proof, UV Cherry at 60 proof, etc.
UV vodka flavors list is as follows,
1. UV Cake Vodka.
2. UV Chocolate Cake.
3. UV Cherry.
4. UV Coconut Vodka.
5. UV Pink Lemonade Vodka.
6. UV Grape Vodka.
7. UV Vodka 103.
8. UV Salty Watermelon Vodka.
9. UV Whipped
The consumer should be of at least 21 years or older.
UV Blue cost is around $13 at Walgreens.
With its origin in the state of Minnesota in the US, UV Blue Vodka has risen to get great appreciation from its customers for being a well-mixing, easy to drink and a delicious spirit. The best part of such vodka is its affordable price and availability everywhere. The UV Blue Vodka is one of the greatest and comparatively cheaper vodkas available in the market since 2001.