Pinnacle is a renowned brand of Vodka and is owned by Beam Suntory. Started in France in 2002, Pinnacle Vodka contains about 35-50% alcohol. It is purified in France using French wheat and then exported to the United States, where Beam Suntory adds flavors. Beam Suntory also owns other popular brands such as Jim Beam and Knob Creek.
Pinnacle Vodka is one of the most rapidly growing and most favorite liquor companies because of its wide range of flavors. It is available in more than 30 different and amazing flavors. Pinnacle Bottle Prices for all flavors and sizes are discussed in below sections.
Pinnacle Vodka Price Range for Different Sizes
Pinnacle Vodka has got numerous options available for those who are tight on their budget. Original Vodka that is 80 proof is available at $9.99-$12.99 for a 750 ml bottle, $12.99-15.99 for a 1L bottle, and $14.99-$17.99 for a 1.75 L bottle. 100 proof Pinnacle alcohol price ranges from $11.99-14.99 for a 750ml bottle.
The range of Pinnacle Vodka flavors is adored by everyone who loves Vodka. The price of Pinnacle Flavored Vodka depends on the flavor. But most of the 70 proof Pinnacle Vodka prices range between $9.99-$12.99 for a 750ml bottle.
Prices of Pinnacle Vodka Flavors
Pinnacle Vodka Prices of all its flavors are as follows.
|Pinnacle Original Vodka||1L||$12.99 – $15.99|
|Pinnacle Original Vodka||1.75L||$14.99 – $17.99|
|Pinnacle Original Vodka||750ml||$9.99 – $12.99|
|Pinnacle 100 Proof Vodka||750ml||$11.99 – $14.99|
|Pinnacle Cherry||750ml||$9.99 – $12.99|
|Pinnacle Blackberry||750ml||$9.99 – $12.99|
|Pinnacle Coconut||750ml||$9.99 – $12.99|
|Pinnacle Habanero||750ml||$9.99 – $12.99|
|Pinnacle Mango||750ml||$9.99 – $12.99|
|Pinnacle Cake Vodka||750ml||$9.99 – $12.99|
|Pinnacle Cherry Lemonade||750ml||$9.99 – $12.99|
|Pinnacle Orange Whipped||750ml||$9.99 – $12.99|
|Pinnacle Peach||750ml||$9.99 – $12.99|
|Pinnacle Tropical Punch||750ml||$9.99 – $12.99|
|Pinnacle Citrus||750ml||$9.99 – $12.99|
|Pinnacle Vanilla||750ml||$9.99 – $12.99|
|Pinnacle Cucumber||750ml||$9.99 – $12.99|
|Pinnacle Salted Caramel||750ml||$9.99 – $12.99|
|Pinnacle Grape||750ml||$9.99 – $12.99|
|Pinnacle Chocolate Whipped||750ml||$9.99 – $12.99|
|Pinnacle Berry||750ml||$9.99 – $12.99|
|Pinnacle Orange||750ml||$9.99 – $12.99|
|Pinnacle Whipped||750ml||$9.99 – $12.99|
|Pinnacle Pineapple||750ml||$9.99 – $12.99|
|Pinnacle Kiwi Strawberry||750ml||$9.99 – $12.99|
|Pinnacle Blueberry||750ml||$9.99 – $12.99|
|Pinnacle Raspberry||750ml||$9.99 – $12.99|
Pinnacle Prices at various Stores
Pinnacle Handle Price at stores like Walgreens, Walmart, Target and CVS are listed below for all Pinnacle Vodka Sizes.
|Type||Size||Pinnacle Vodka Cost|
|Pinnacle Whipped Vodka||750ml||$13.49|
|Walmart Pinnacle Vodka Price|
|Pinnacle Original Vodka||1.75l||$17.47|
|Pinnacle Whipped Vodka||750ml||$10.64|
|Pinnacle Vodka 750ml Price||750ml||$16.99|
|Pinnacle Whipped Vodka Prices||750ml||$16.99|
|CVS Pinnacle Vodka Prices|
|Pinnacle Original Vodka||1.75l||$17.47|
|Pinnacle Vodka 750ml Price||750ml||$10.64|
Pinnacle Vodka Properties
Pinnacle Vodka includes french spring water that is naturally filtered through limestone and french wheat sourced from Brie. The Pinnacle Vodka is distilled five times for smoothness and taste that makes the brand different from the others.
Pinnacle Vodka contains about 35-50% alcohol and is available in about 30 different flavors.
Pinnacle Vodka Flavors
The flavors of Pinnacle Vodka are categorized into the following:
- Treat Flavors: Atomic Hot Caramel Apple, Cinnabon, County Fair Cotton, Marshmallow, Peppermint Bark, Red Liquorice, Salted Caramel.
- Fruit Flavors: Berry, Blackberry, Blueberry, Cherry, Citrus, Cherry Lemonade, Coconut, Grape, Cucumber Watermelon, Mango, Orange, Peach, Pineapple, Pomegranate, Raspberry, Red Berry, Strawberry Kiwi, Tropical Punch.
- Dessert Flavors: Cake, Cookie Dough, Pecan Pie, Peachberry Cobbler, Pumpkin Pie, Rainbow Sherbet, Strawberry Shortcake, Vanilla.
- Whipped Flavors: Cherry Whipped, Chocolate Whipped, Key Lime Whipped, Orange Whipped, Original Whipped.
Proper Way to Consume Pinnacle Vodka
Drinking alcohol at a certain limit can benefit your health, but taking it too often can have negative impacts on your health. Therefore it is advised that those who love to drink should keep track of their consumption. One should avoid taking alcohol more than 3-4 times a week.
There are several serving options available that can go with your bottle of Vodka. According to Pinnacle Vodka review from users, some of the recipes are:
Mix high-quality ginger beer with your Vodka to avoid the extra sweet taste and to make it a perfect cocktail.
Simply pour pineapple juice into a glass of Vodka and mix the ingredients well. Pineapple juice will add a fruity flavor to your drink that you’ll love for sure.
If you want to enjoy a little sweet drink, then Grapefruit juice is the perfect option for you. Mixing Vodka with Grapefruit juice will give you the perfect flavor without much sweetness.
Do’s and Don’ts
- Drink copious amounts of water in between your drinks and after waking up to prevent dehydration.
- Take a healthy snack before the consumption of alcoholic drinks. It will keep your blood sugar levels in control.
- People are advised to take multivitamins with snacks to prevent hangovers.
- Don’t take any alcoholic drink on an empty stomach. This can have side effects.
- Don’t mix your alcohol with desserts or anything sweet. It will raise your blood sugar level.
- Mixing energy drinks in your alcohol or before taking alcohol is considered unhealthy.
Pinnacle Vodka’s Amazing Facts
Pinnacle Vodka is the most popular drink among all other French Vodka. Because of its phenomenal growth and remarkable sales for three consecutive years from 2010 to 2012, it has been ranked as the #1 Premium Spirit Worldwide. Beam Inc. acquired it in 2012. Pinnacle Original Vodka has been presented with many awards. Some of them are :
- Charles Schwab Impact Hot Brand Award- 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010.
- Beverage Testing Institute Gold Award – 2007, 2008, 2010.
- Adam’s Beverage Group Growth Brand Award – 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011.
Not only this, but Pinnacle vodka flavors have also been showered upon with several awards for its amazing taste.
- Product of the Year New Hampshire Liquor Commission 2010 – Pinnacle Whipped.
- 2011 The Fifty Best – Best Flavored Vodka Double Gold Medal- Pinnacle Citrus.
- 2011 The Fifty Best – Best Flavored Vodka Double Gold Medal – Pinnacle Tropical Punch.
- 2011 The Fifty Best- Best Flavored Vodka Double Gold Medal – Pinnacle Le Doublé Espresso.
- 2011 The Fifty Best – Best Flavored Vodka Gold Medal – Pinnacle Kiwi Strawberry.
- 2011 The Fifty Best- Best Flavored Vodka Gold Medal – Pinnacle Whipped.
Pinnacle Vodka Recipes
There are many recipes that you can try with Pinnacle Vodka. Some of the top ones that can be made easily within minutes are –
1. Pinnacle Citrus Screwdriver
The making of Pinnacle Citrus Screwdriver is quite simple. Mix one part of Pinnacle Vodka with two parts of orange juice in a glass filled with ice to get the best taste.
2. Pinnacle Lemonade
Pinnacle Lemonade is made by mixing two parts of Lemonade with Pinnacle Original Vodka or with any of flavors such as Raspberry, Pineapple, Citrus, or Peach Vodka.
Pinnacle Lemonade is considered as one of the most refreshing drinks.
3. Pinnacle Peached Iced Tea
In a glass full of ice, mix one part of Pinnacle Peach Vodka with two parts of iced tea. Decorate it with a lemon wheel.
4. Pinnacle Cherry Cola
Mix two parts of Cola with Pinnacle Cherry Vodka in a glass full of ice. Garnish it with a cherry.
5. Pinnacle Champagne Spritzer
Pour one part of Pinnacle Vodka into a champagne flute and then top it with two parts of Champagne.
6. Pinnacle Vodka Tonic
Pout one part of Pinnacle Vodka with two parts of tonic water in a glass. Mix the ingredients well over ice and garnish with a lemon wheel.
Yes. Pinnacle Vodka and all its flavors are gluten-free.
Pinnacle Vodka ranges between $9.99- $12.99 for a 750 ml bottle and $12.99-$15.99 for a 1L bottle.
A fifth of Pinnacle original vodka is priced at $16.99.
Pinnacle Vodka is made using French wheat and pure French spring water and is exported to the United States for the addition of flavors.
Pinnacle Vodka calories are, a plain Pinnacle Vodka shot that is typically 1.5 ounces contains about 96 calories.
Numerous options can go with Pinnacle whipped vodka. You can add it to hot cocoa.
Pinnacle Vodka is distilled five times before the addition of flavors.
You can order Pinnacle Vodka online or get it from nearby Walgreens or Walmart stores.
Pinnacle Vodka contains about 35-50% alcohol.
Earlier, many people thought of Vodka to be a tasteless drink. But today, with a fantastic range of flavored Vodka, everyone wants to give it a try. Pinnacle Vodka is the perfect drink for all the Vodka lovers out there. So what are you waiting for? Don’t spend a huge sum of money on flavored beverages when you have got Pinnacle Vodka at rock bottom prices. With a variety of different flavors for everyone, Pinnacle Vodka is a must-try option. Check out the Pinnacle Vodka prices here regularly to know the updated price list at stores.