Water-Water everywhere but not a drop to drink. Indeed, today with so much pollution, we…
Perrier Prices and Flavors – Naturally Sparkling Water Price
What is Perrier? It is a French brand of naturally sparkling mineral water. This mineral water originated in Southern France. Perrier is best known for the naturally occurring higher levels of carbonation, which is not the case in other mineral water brands. It is sold in extraordinary, gracefully-shaped green color bottles.
It is well known throughout the world for its ultimate refreshment of quenching all thirsts. Perrier Mineral Water is said to have originated naturally carbonated from a spring in Vergeze, located in South France.
Perrier bottles come in sizes of 200ml, 300ml, and 750ml in European countries. Cans of 200ml and 330ml are also available in some other markets. The bottles resemble the shape of a “teardrop” with elegant green color. Perrier comes in several flavors such as Natural, Lime, and Lemon, which are the regular flavors prevailing in the market. Certain other Perrier Flavors have been launched recently in different countries, such as Citron Lemon-Lime, Perrier Green Apple, Mint, Pamplemousses Rose. Perrier Prices are covered in the below section of all Perrier Water Flavors.
Perrier Water Prices & Availability in Stores
This Perrier Sparkling Water is available on every online and offline store. Online stores like Amazon, Grofers, BigBasket, Walgreens, Walmart, etc. sell away this mineral water. It’s also available in some grocery stores or supermarkets in big cities.
This mineral water comes at different prices. Various Perrier Bottle sizes and Perrier Prices are listed as follows:
- A 1L of Sparkling Mineral Water, Lime Water, and L’Orange Mineral Water cost $2.19.
- Sparkling Mineral Water, Green Apple Mineral Water, Lime Water, and L’Orange Mineral Water of size 16.9 oz price for $1.67.
- 750ml size of Sparkling Mineral and Lime Mineral Water cost around $1.50.
Perrier Bottle Prices of Different Flavors
Natural Perrier Water Prices of various sizes and flavors are listed below. Check out the prices of the water at the store that you are going to visit.
|Sparkling Watermelon Mineral Water||10 x 8.45 oz. Can||$6.99|
|Sparkling Mineral Water||16.9 oz.||$1.59|
|Sparkling Mineral Water||10 x 8.45 oz. Can||$6.99|
|Sparkling Lime Mineral Water||10 x 8.45 oz. Can||$6.99|
|Sparkling Strawberry Mineral Water||10 x 8.45 oz. Can||$6.99|
|Sparkling Green Apple Mineral Water||16.9 oz.||$1.67|
|Sparkling Lime Mineral Water||16.9 oz.||$1.67|
|Sparkling Lime Mineral Water||10 x 8.45 oz. Can||$6.79|
|Sparkling Mineral Water||1L||$2.19|
|Sparkling Strawberry Mineral Water||10 x 8.45 oz. Can||$6.79|
|Sparkling L’Orange Mineral Water||1L||$2.19|
|Sparkling L’Orange Mineral Water||16.9 oz.||$1.67|
|Sparkling Lime Mineral Water||1L||$2.19|
|Perrier Sparkling Natural Mineral Water||16.9 oz.||$1.67|
|Sparkling Mineral Water||10 x 8.45 oz. Can||$6.79|
|Sparkling Mineral Water||24 x 16.9 oz.||$16.89|
|Sparkling Perrier Watermelon Mineral Water||10 x 8.45 oz. Can||$5.79|
|Sparkling Mineral Water||10 x 8.45 oz. Can||$5.79|
|Sparkling L’Orange Mineral Water||10 x 8.45 oz. Can||$5.79|
|Sparkling Strawberry Mineral Water||10 x 8.45 oz. Can||$5.79|
|Sparkling Lime Mineral Water||1L||$1.79|
|Sparkling Mineral Water||6 x 16.9 oz.||$5.49|
|Sparkling Lime Mineral Water||10 x 8.45 oz. Can||$5.79|
|Sparkling Green Apple Mineral Water||10 x 8.45 oz. Can||$5.79|
|Sparkling Mineral Water||750mL||$1.5|
|Sparkling Lime Mineral Water||10 x 8.45 oz. Can||$5.48|
|Sparkling Mineral Water||6 x 16.9 oz.||$5.18|
|Sparkling Lime Mineral Water||750mL||$1.5|
|Sparkling Strawberry Mineral Water||10 x 8.45 oz. Can||$5.48|
|Sparkling Mineral Water||1L||$1.59|
|Sparkling Lime Mineral Water||1L||$1.79|
|Sparkling Mineral Water||24 x 11.15 oz.||$14.88|
|Sparkling Rainbow Mineral Water||24 x 16.9 oz.||$16.88|
|Sparkling Mineral Water||24 x 16.9 oz.||$16.88|
Perrier is purely carbonated mineral water prepared from the water of spring in Vergeze, South France. It has big loud bubbles that are meant to create a firework sensation in the mouth. Perrier Sparkling Natural Mineral Rich Water contains nitrate at higher levels, and Perrier Water pH is very acidic. The quantity of certain chemicals present in Perrier Carbonated Mineral Water are:
- Ph Factor: 5.5
- Nitrate: 5mg/l
- Calcium: 147mg/l
- Magnesium: 3mg/l
- Sodium: 9mg/l
- Hardness: 380mg/l
Perrier Serving Suggestions
Some authentic ways to serve Perrier Soda Water are as follows:
- Perrier Sparkling Water is recommended to be served without ice. It must be consumed at room temperature.
- During earlier days, this mineral water used to be served in special glasses which are used to serve wine and drinks.
- It should be stored in dark and cool places.
Do’s and Don’ts
- Perrier Water must be consumed at room temperature instead of consuming it with ice.
- It must be consumed on a normal basis as it is meant to improve heart health.
- Recommended not to serve Perrier Water chilled with ice.
- Must be packed in ugly plastic bottles.
- It must not be consumed at excess levels as it causes specific health problems like enamel infection, fullness in the stomach.
Interesting Facts about Perrier Bottled Water
- Carbonated Water is said to produce sodium salts adding flavors to it, making it soda water.
- Highly Carbonated Water is termed as “Sparkling Water.”
- It is said to heal many health problems like constipation, heart, etc.
- Perrier Water is said to have originated from a spring located in Vergeze, France.
- It sold in elegantly-shaped green color bottles.
Recipes with Perrier
Some delicious Perrier Recipes are:
1. Perrier Frappe: Coffee powder plus Caramel Syrup plus some chilled Perrier.
2. Perrier Refresh 2.0: This recipe prepared using Fresh lemon juice, some cardamom syrup, ginger, cucumber, and some chilled Perrier.
3. Perrier Smoothie: Some strawberry puree, vanilla syrup, and chilled Perrier make a delicious Perrier Smoothie.
4. Perrier Rondelle: Mix some fresh lemon juice and Perrier water.
Places where Perrier Banned
Some countries where ban over Perrier has been initiated are the UK and San Francisco, California. A small town of Bundanoon, New South Wales, in Australia, also enacted a ban. The University of Vermont in Burlington became the first public college to initiate the ban in the United States.
Is Perrier good for you?
Perrier Flavored Water is highly acidic and carbonated, although it does not affect health adversely but is recommended to consume occasionally.
What is Perrier Water?
Perrier is a natural bottled mineral water. Coming to Perrier Water Source, it originated from a spring situated in Vergeze, France.
Is Perrier naturally carbonated?
Yes. The spring from which Perrier occurs is naturally carbonated.
What is Perrier Water good for?
Perrier Water benefits are, it heals constipation, helps in digestion, improves swallowing, and increases feelings of fullness.
Where does Perrier Water come from?
Perrier Water extracted from a spring source located in France.
What minerals are in Perrier?
Perrier contains calcium, fluoride, magnesium, high acidic ph, fluoride. So, there are many Perrier Mineral Water benefits like improving digestion system, constipation healing, and more.
How is Perrier carbonated?
Perrier carbonated naturally from the spring through which it extracted.
Where can I buy Perrier Water?
You can purchase Perrier Water from any online or offline grocery store.
How much sodium is present in Perrier?
Perrier contains 12g/L of Sodium.
Perrier is natural sparkling mineral water originated from a spring as a source located in Vergeze, South France. It is highly purely carbonated mineral water as compared to its other peers sold in elegantly-shaped green bottles. It contains ingredients like calcium, sodium, magnesium, fluoride, high acidic ph. Perrier comes in various flavors like Natural, Lime, Lemon, Green Apple, Mint, etc. It is said to cure specific health problems like constipation and heart problems. It is recommended to consume in limited quantities occasionally. Hope you got the required Perrier Prices list of all stores in this article!
This Post Has 0 Comments