The OnePlus company has announced its first 5G smartphone, the OnePlus 7 Pro 5G one month ago in the United Kingdom. The company has come up with an update for OnePlus 7 Pro 5G, which is used to fix bugs related to the software and camera. This update also introduces optimisations for the DC dimming feature, double tap to wake gesture and ambient display. The new OxygenOS build is launching in a staged manner, and it will reach the audience of all OnePlus 7 Pro 5G Soon.
The OxygenOS 9.5.4 update for the OnePlus 7 Pro 5G resolves an issue with the lock screen. The problem can be caused due to the fingerprint animation to persist on the screen after the authentication process has finished. It also fixes an issue that prevented app icons from displaying once the phone had been unlocked. Another issue which caused the selfie camera to pop up during an incoming voice call has been ironed out as well.
The newest update contains the optimized DC dimming feature for the display, improved touch sensitivity to overcome the touch issues. An optimized double tap to wake feature & fix an issue with fingerprint sensor animation. The OnePlus 7 Pro 5G fixes the issue that can be caused the front camera to pop out in case of a video call; even the phone screen was locked or turned off.
Changelog for the new OxygenOS update for the OnePlus 7 Pro 5G also mentions optimisations for double tap to wake gesture along with DC dimming feature and ambient display. DC dimming uses DC voltage to control the light output of LED control for dimming the backlight. It is available as an experimental feature and arrived on the OnePlus 7 Pro last month.
OxygenOS 9.5.4 for OnePlus 7 Pro 5G Changelog
Here is the information of complete release notes of the OxygenOs 9.5.4 for the OnePlus 7 Pro 5G.
- Optimized DC dimming
- Ambient Display and Optimized Double Tap to Wake
- Improved touch sensitivity for the screen
- General bug fixes and improvements
- Fixed issue with the pop-up camera opening for an incoming video call while the screen is off or locked
- Fixed issue with fingerprint animation persisting on the screen while unlocked successfully
- Fixed issue with app icons failing to display while unlocked successfully
The touch sensitivity of the OnePlus 7 Pro 5G has also been improved with the OxygenOS 9.5.4 update, an aspect of the update that probably fixes the Phantom Touch issue some users had reported. It also brings some additional bug fixes and general performance improvements.
- Zen Mode: Added Zen Mode feature
- Fixed the bug where Facebook messenger pop up notifications when in gaming mode.
- Improved smooth scrolling experience.
- Message: Supported PIN-TO-TOP for notification category.
- Network: It supports Telia Denmark VoLTE/VoWiFi.
- Screen Recorder: Added Screen Recorder feature.
- Communication: Optimized the logic of dialling a contact while using two SIM cards.
The new updates which will be rolled out are Screen Recorder and Zen Mode as well as improved smooth scrolling experience & support for VoLTE and VoWiFi on Telia Denmark.
To resolve fingerprint lock screen issues with new OnePlus 7 Pro 5G smartphone, the company has come up with OxygenOS 9.5.4 Update. It fixes bugs related to the camera software and hardware, double tap to wake gesture and ambient display. In addition to OnePlus 7 Pro cameras, it has a smooth 90 Hz display, novel pop up selfie camera and fast processing speeds. Its starting price is $80 less than its closest Samsung Galaxy s10E and iPhone XR rivals.