Margaritas are the perfect summer drink; anyone would love to soak in the sun and…
Well, if you have never heard about the NOS energy drink, then you will be delighted to read about it here. Let’s begin by introducing you to the full form of NOS. The full form is Nitrous Oxide Systems, and it almost resembled a cartridge during its initial sale. Although the company discontinued selling it in the form of a cartridge of 16 ounces and 24 ounces in the year of 2015, its smaller versions are still available.
In the year of 2005, the NOS Energy Drink Bottle was launched by a Company named Fuze Beverage Company. NOS was not the company’s first product. The company was already well-known for selling non-carbonated drinks and tea products. Their products were marketed to be rich in vitamins and good for health. But soon in the year of 2007, the company’s rights to NOS Energy drink were sold to the Coca Cola Company, which gave it a new face. Let’s dive into the NOS Energy prices at different stores.
NOS Energy Drink Price Range
The NOS Energy Drink Bulk Price is divided into four parts. The reason behind that is because of the fact that the drink is available at different prices in various stores and malls. For example, the price of NOS Energy Drink 24 Pack of 16 ounces at Sam’s Club is around $26. Whereas, NOS Energy Drink Price per Can at Walgreens is around $2.49. You will get the same can at Walmart at just a price of $1.68. Such is the difference. At Kmart, the price of a six-pack NOS drink of 12 oz. will be around $6.99.
NOS Energy Prices
|Nos Energy||8 x 16 oz. Can||$9.98|
|Nos Energy||16 oz. Can||$1.68|
|Nos Energy||6 x 12 oz. Can||$4.98|
|Nos Energy||24 x 16 oz. Can||$26.98|
|Nos Energy||6 x 12 oz. Can||$6.99|
|Nos Energy||16 oz. Can||$2.49|
NOS Energy Drink Nutrition Facts
The NOS Energy Drink has various NOS Energy Drink Flavors, and therefore the calorie count, sugar content, vitamins, carbohydrates, etc. will change depending upon the type of flavor you choose to buy. But in this segment, we will brief you about the regular nutritional content of the NOS energy drink as well as some of their most popular flavors.
The original flavor of NOS Energy drink comes with 210 kcal and 0 grams of fat. The sodium content in it will be around 410 mg, and the total carbohydrate count is around 54g. Sugar will be 54g and no presence of protein. But this is all about the regular NOS that most people can find in the store. What about the NOS Energy Drink Calories present in their flavored drinks.
So, the flavored NOS energy drink will contain a calorie count between 190 to 210 kcal. There will be 0 grams of fat in each of the flavored drinks like the original. The sodium count will differ from between 220 mg to 410 mg. And the total amount of carbohydrates present in these drinks will be around 51g to 56g. Similarly, the amount of sugar present in them will vary between 50g to 54g, and there is no trace of protein in any of them.
How to serve NOS Drink in the right way?
There is no particular way of serving the NOS Grape Energy Drink or any of its other variants. But we have some tried and tested ways that are surely going to be liked by you. NOS Energy Drink is best served fresh and refrigerated. The following list will guide you on serving it in the best way.
- Serve the NOS Energy Drink with some ice cubes.
- Serve the NOS Energy Drink with some fresh fruits, squeezed or either mashed.
- You can always serve the NOS Energy Drink in a glass, garnished with some fresh fruit or lemon slice.
- The best way to add taste to the NOS Energy Drink is to add the pulp of some tangy fruit like berries squeezed into it.
- In case you find the drink to be too sweet to your liking, you can add lemon juice to it.
Do’s and Don’ts for NOS Energy Drink
- Always pair the NOS Energy Drink with some freshly squeezed fruit.
- Berries taste the best with NOS Energy Drink.
- If the drink feels too sweet, add a drop of lemon juice to it.
- Serve the NOS Energy Drink with some ice if it is not refrigerated.
- Serving the NOS Energy Drink in a tall glass for a party is always recommended.
- Never drink the NOS Energy Drink if the can is already open and has not been kept in a refrigerator for more than two days.
- Never drink the NOS Energy Drink if it is not chilled. The drink tastes the best in a chilled can.
Some Interesting Facts Related to the NOS Energy Drinks Ingredients, and Origin
Now we are going to be sharing some of the most amazing facts related to the NOS drink that you can find on the internet. These facts are verified and are related to the origins of the product, the makers, and how it even came into being. Some of the facts may be known to you, whereas some may be completely new to you.
- Fact #1: The original NOS Energy drink started as a cartridge sold in the sizes of 16 and 24 ounces. But later in the year of 2015, it was discontinued, and smaller variations of it came in the market.
- Fact #2: The drink has various flavors like Original, Sugar-Free NOS, NOS Grape, NOS Cherried, NOS Rowdy, NOS power Punch, NOS Nitro Mango, NOS Charged Citrus, NOS Sonic Sour and so much more. All of them come in smaller cans like 8 ounces to 12 ounces.
- Fact #3: The NOS Energy drink was launched by a tea company named Fuze that specialized in the making of non-carbonated drinks. Soon, the company was sold to Coca-Cola in the year 2007 and later sold to another company named Monster Beverage. They are the current producers of NOS energy drink, and it was they who introduced the flavors to it.
- Fact #4: The NOS Energy drink is known for containing a very high amount of NOS Energy Drink Caffeine and taurine. Although, the reason behind why taurine is added to it is still unknown.
- Fact #5: There used to be an ingredient called the L-Theanine that was removed from the main ingredients as CMPLX6 in the year of 2016.
- Fact #6: The original creators of NOS were involved in various motorsports, and that is why the company came up with the idea of producing their own line of energy drinks called the NOS Energy drink.
- Fact #7: Their newest and latest variant of flavor is the NOS Rowdy Energy drink, and it was named after the nickname of Busch of Monster Beverage. But soon their sponsorship ended in the year of 2018.
- Fact #8: NOS is currently the official and primary sponsor of Sheldon Haudenschild from the World of Outlaws Sprint Cars motorsport.
NOS Energy Drink Popular Recipes
In this segment, we will share with you the top three recipes that many of our readers have liked and have shared it and even made it personally for their parties and some events. These recipes are very easy to make and can be done in minutes. The ingredients that are required for the recipe are also easily available and can be bought from any nearby store.
Twist of Raspberry
Everyone loves the taste of tangy and sweet raspberries in the scorching heat of the sun. I sure do, and that is why we came up with this recipe that is very easy to make and is perfect for a warm sunny day. The ingredients that you will need to make this drink are shared below:
- A bowl of raspberries
- 1 tsp. sugar
- Some lemon juice
- Ice Cubes
- NOS Energy Drink Can
For this recipe, you will need a jar. Put the berries into the jar and add some sugar to it and crush it until it becomes a smooth paste. Add some lemon juice to it as well. As soon as you are done making the mixture, add your required amount of NOS Energy drink to it. Now mix it well and pour it into a glass. Add some ice cubes to it, and top it off with some lemon slices for taste.
This is a very popular recipe, and I am sure you all know about this recipe of combining iced tea with some lemon tasting drink. Well, this is just an advanced level of it, where we add a touch of NOS Energy drink to it by mixing it with some of our NOS flavored can. The ingredients required for this recipe are given below:
- Iced tea (preferred unsweetened)
- Ice cubes
- Lemon Slices
- NOS Charged Citrus Flavor Can
Take a pitcher, and pour iced tea into it. Now make sure that you pour the exact amount of NOS Charged Citrus Flavor into the pitcher. In case you don’t pour the exact amount, it will ruin the balance between iced tea and NOS Charged Citrus Flavor. Now add some ice to it and mix it vigorously. Pour the drink in a glass, and top it off with some lemon slices.
A Melon Affair
As the name has most probably already suggested to you, it is a drink that is made by combining watermelon with the tasty flavors of the NOS Energy drink. The ingredients that are required for this recipe are given below:
- Some fresh pieces of watermelon
- Agave Nectar
- Ice Cubes
- Any flavored can of NOS will do
This is a very simple recipe. Start by removing all the seeds from the watermelon. Now place the watermelon pieces in a jar and crush it properly to make a fine paste. Now add some ice cubes to it and mix the paste well until it becomes smooth. Now take a glass, and add this mixture to it. The next step is very easy, open the NOS Energy drink can and pour it into the glass until full. Add some ice cubes if required and garnish it with some mint leaves and a piece of lemon.
Banned Countries for the NOS Energy Drink
The sale of energy drinks like NOS Energy drinks to minors is banned in various countries like:
According to the rules of these countries, you can sell the NOS energy drink to adults, but if caught selling to a minor, you will have to face serious repercussions.
Who makes NOS Energy Drink?
The current manufactures of NOS Energy drink are Monster Beverage. The previous manufacturers were Coca Cola, but the original creator was the Fuze Company.
Is NOS Energy Drink bad for you?
No, the NOS Energy drink is not bad for you. But the drink should not be sold to minors. Even adults should not drink too much of it.
Where to buy NOS Energy Drink?
You can buy NOS Energy drink in any Kmart or Walmart store.
How much Caffeine in NOS?
The amount of caffeine in NOS Energy drink is between 190 to 260 mg.
How much does NOS Cost?
A can of NOS Energy drink will cost you around $2.
Is there alcohol in NOS Energy Drink?
No, there is no alcohol in NOS Energy drink.
How Strong is NOS Energy Drink?
As NOS Energy drink contains a high amount of caffeine, it can be considered very strong.
What flavor is Nos Energy Drink?
There are many flavors like citrus, mango, sonic sour, etc. available for NOS Energy drink.
Where can I buy a case of NOS Energy Drink?
You can buy NOS Energy drink in any Walmart or Kmart store.
What are the ingredients in NOS Energy Drink?
The common ingredients in NOS Energy drink are sodium, carbohydrates, and sugar.
We went through various NOS Energy Drink Reviews to come to the conclusion that the drink is tasty and has a lot of caffeine in it. So, it surely is a very powerful drink. The NOS Energy prices are less, but it should not be sold to minors as it may cause some issues to their health. Overall, the NOS Energy drink has some decent flavors that can be tried in any recipe.