The Maker's Mark whiskey dates back to the year of 1958, with its founder T.…
Evan Williams Prices – All about this Bourbon Flavored Whiskey!
The Shapira family started producing Whiskeys at Bardstown, Kentucky, in 1783, and the large scale production started around the 1990s. Evan Williams’ distillery is the world’s largest family-owned distillery and the first of its kind in Kentucky. They are the manufacturers of Bourbon whiskey, a solid and down-to-earth liquid that is easy to drink and matches perfectly for cocktails. Though there are many fascinating stories regarding the history of whiskey, it overcomes all these versions with its unique taste and price point. Now in this article, you will see the latest Evan Williams prices at different stores.
Evan Williams is a value brand that can even be sold for $40 for a proof point of 86 for excellent aging of 4 and a half years. But the Evan Williams whiskey price is less than $20, and everyone loves it for taste and money. The standard Bourbon whiskey gives in a black label and the upgraded version in the white label, which is contrary to other brands. They use 75% corn, 13 % rye, and 12 % barley for preparing their standard Bourbon and allow it to age for a minimum of 4 years. Initially, they had the standard statement of aged for seven years in their label. This statement is dropped now on the labels, but we can assure that almost all the bottles on the show are a minimum of 5- 6 years aged. They are elegant to taste and are the best companion for all versions of cocktails.
Prices of Evan Williams Whiskey
Evan Williams is the flagship brand of Heaven Hill, with a sales rate of $100 million. There are nine wide varieties of Bourbon whiskey that differ by its percentage of alcohol and aging. It is a mass-produced whiskey brand, and they are always available in all the liquor shops in the country.
Almost all the whiskeys are under $20 for a standard 750 ml bottle, and they are known for their flavor and quality. It is a high-quality whiskey that is easy for your bank account. It is always neat to consume and matches perfectly for cocktails. Let’s check out the Evan Williams prices below.
Handle of Evan Williams Price
|Evan Williams Black Label Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey||750ml||$12.99|
|Evan Williams Black Label Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey||1.75l||$25.99|
|Evan Williams Black Label Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey||750ml||$12.49|
|Evan Williams Black Label Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey||1.75l||$26.99|
|Evan Williams Black Label Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey||750ml||$14.99|
|Evan Williams Honey Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey||750ml||$15.99|
|Evan Williams Black Label Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey||1.75l||$21.47|
|Evan Williams Black Label Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey||750ml||$11.97|
Properties of Evan Williams Bourbon Whiskey
Bourbon is made with corn and aged in charred oak barrels. The malt contains 51 percent corn, and they are aged for a minimum of two years. Most of the whiskeys available in the market are aged for four years and more. They have a minimum of 70 proof or 35% of alcohol content. There are many varieties of Whiskey with different proof levels. Some of them are
- Evan Williams Black Label – 86 proof ( 43% alcohol by volume)
- Evan Williams White Label – 100 proof.
- Evan Williams Green Label – 80 proof
- Evan Williams Red Label – 101 proof.
- Evan Williams 1783 – 86 proof.
- Evan Williams Honey
- Evan Williams 23 years old – 107 proof
- Evan Williams Single Barrel – 86 proof.
- Evan Williams Fire
Best Method to Consume Evan Williams Bourbon Whiskey
Evan Williams Bourbon whiskey can be taken in many ways as per your taste. Tasting Bourbon whiskey is the only way to understand the elegant taste; it is imperative to use your nose, tongue, and eyes for appreciating the spirit’s layers and excellent quality. It is always a good suggestion to try old-fashioned styles. Make your drink with some simple combinations. Here are some.
- Old-fashion: Experience the bourbon with a pinch of sugar, lemon, and some ice. This experience will bring out the taste and flavors of bourbon instead of masking it.
- Perfect Manhattan: Mix 2 parts of Bourbon with one part of sweet vermouth and add a dash of angostura bitters and cherry stir. Chill it with ice, and yes! Perfect Manhattan is ready to have an extra skewer.
- Evan and Cola: Taking a perfect ratio of Cola and Evan will deliver an excellent neat feel to you.
- Evan and Seven: This is the next popular serving suggestion of mixing lemon-lime soda with Eva and garnish with a lime wedge.
- Highball: This serving suggestion requires some ice and a lemon wedge — the most common way of serving Evan Williams Bourbon whiskey.
- Evan Lemon Honey: Evan Williams honey is poured in a tall glass over ice with one part of lemonade.
- Honey Splash: Fill the glass with 3 oz of Cranberry and 2 oz of Evan Williams Honey and complete the cocktail with one oz of Lemon soda.
Do’s and Don’ts for Evan Williams Bourbon
- Check the seal of the bottle while purchasing your favorite whiskey.
- Always store bourbons in the refrigerator. Bourbons taste best when served chilled.
- The bottles are made of glass, and there are more chances for it to get slipped. So handle with care.
- Use special glasses for serving different cocktails. For example, an old-fashioned glass adds beauty to Evan Sidecar and Classic Egg nogs.
- Do not buy the bottle, if the seal is open.
- Do not consume too much whiskey. It is always bad for your health.
- Do not allow it to overflow in the glass. Consume as shots
Interesting Facts about Evan Williams Bourbon Whiskey
- Kentucky’s first distillery was set up on the banks of river Ohio early in 1783. Still, now there are controversies regarding the year, it started operating.
- Bourbon whiskey is produced using the same old-fashioned method in the oak barrels.
- Its price is half that of its competitor’s whiskey with similar proof and age.
- It is a mainstay in the home bars because of its neat blending with other drinks and a real win among Bourbons under $20.
- White label, Black Label, Green Label, and Red label whiskeys are available in the market.
Evan Williams Recipes
Evan Williams bourbon whiskey is America’s favorite homegrown pour. There are many serving suggestions flooding the market, and from these, we have chosen the most popular, and Evan Williams recommended cocktails here.
- 2.5 oz Evan Williams Bourbon
- 0.5 oz syrup
- Five nos of mint leaves.
- A sprig of fresh mint.
- Garnish the drink with a mint sprig and serve chill for the enthusiastic bourbon lovers.
- Take a Julep cup and place the mint leaves at the bottom.
- Add the syrup and mix it gently.
- 2 oz Evan Willaims single barrel Bourbon
- 1 oz of lemon juice
- 1 oz of Triple Sec and a lemon twist.
- Using the lemon, moisten the rim of the glass.
- Make sure to sprinkle some sugar on the edge of the glass.
- Mix bourbon, Triple sec, and lemon juice and shake it well.
- Enjoy the drink with crushed ice, a lemon twist on an old-fashioned glass.
- Evan Williams Original Southern EggNog
- Whipped Cream
- Evan Williams Southern EggNog should be chilled before serving.
- Take a wine glass and pour Egg Nog in the glass and top it with whipped cream.
- Sprinkle Nutmeg powder-like snow for added taste. It is the most popular drink in America.
Is Evan Williams Banned?
Evan Williams is available throughout the country in all the states. They still produce the whiskey in the same method and in the traditional way using the oak barrels and Ohio River water.
Who makes Evan Williams?
Evan Williams is made by the Heaven Hills distillery and bottled at Kentucky.
How long is Evan Williams aged?
Evan Williams flavors are aged for a minimum of 5-6 years.
Who owns Evan Williams?
The Shapira family has owned Evan Williams since 1935.
Is Evan Williams Bourbon gluten-free?
Evan Williams Bourbons are not gluten-free. Though the distillation process removes all the traces of gluten in the whiskey, Evan Williams has not confirmed its products as gluten-free.
Does Evan Williams Eggnog expire?
There is no expiration date for Evan Williams Egg Nog. It is a type of KY whiskey blend.
How about Evan Willaims whiskey prices?
Evan Williams bourbon price is between $10.99 – $12.
Evan Williams bourbon price is between $10.99 – $12.
Evan Williams 1783 price for 750 ml bottle varies between $14.99 – $16
The Evan Williams single barrel price for 750 ml bottle varies between $24.99 – $26.
Evan Williams bottle sizes vary for each type, and the prices also vary. Generally, Evan Williams 100 proof, Evan Williams mixed drinks prices range between $9 – $27.
Are Evan Williams nutrition facts true?
Evan Willaims recipes have mentioned that they provide 150 calories per serving of 250 ml along with other juices and flavors. They do not contain fat, cholesterol, or dietary fibers.
What is Evan William 750 ml price in the market?
Evan Wiliams 750 ml bottle prices are between $12- $30 based on the variety.
Where can I buy Evan Williams Egg nog?
Evan Williams review states that you can buy them in all the states of America. Almost all the liquor shops have their brands in the bottom row.
What is Evan Williams green label price?
Evan Williams green label prices are not more than $12 for a standard 750 ml bottle. It is an all-rounder whiskey that you can get for a low price.
Where is Evan Williams Distillery?
Evan Williams Whiskey distillery is located in Louisville, Kentucky.
How many calories are present in Evan Williams honey whiskey?
Evan Williams whiskey reviews have mentioned that it contains 150 calories per serving. This Evan Williams calories value is provided per serving of 250 ml glass. Coming to cost, Evan Williams honey price for 750ml is $15.99 at CVS.
How much is Evan Williams Black label price?
Evan Williams black label prices are less than $15, and you can get it in any liquor store in America.
If you ask the people of the United States, about their favorite and popular whiskey of the country, you will get only one answer. It is Evan Williams Black Label bourbon whiskey. This brand was created in the honor of Mr. Williams, the first commercial distiller in Kentucky.
Though Jim Beam is actually in the first place, there is always a closer heart for Evan Williams in America. They are also the second-largest bourbon whiskey holders in the world. Its products are versatile and appealing to everyone. With a less price tag under $20, assertive flavored, mass-produced, mainstay in any home bar, neat and smooth Evan Williams bourbon whiskey is the best pick for any occasion. For updated Evan Williams prices from time to time, keep in touch with us.
This Post Has 0 Comments