Margaritas are the perfect summer drink; anyone would love to soak in the sun and…
Bud Light Peach-a-Rita is one of the most refreshing beverages among Bud Light’s family of Rita’s. Anheuser-Butch has been one of the largest brewing companies in the United States. This company is a subsidiary company owned by Anheuser-Butch InBev SA/NV. The company is one of the most popular brewing companies in the US and had a market share of 45 percent in the year 2016.
The company operates nearly 12 breweries in the US and 20 breweries across the world. Some of the breweries are Bud Weiser, Butch, Michelle, Bud Light, and Natural Light. The drink is released in summer 2017 by Anheuser-Butch. Bud Light Peach-a-Rita was one of the limited edition drinks available for the summer.
The Bud Light’s family of Rita’s has been growing with its fruit flavors. When talking about summer fruit drinks, the fruit we immediately prefer is the Peach. The Peach drink is refreshing as it is a bit sweet and tangy, adding to the margarita twist in a can. The Peach a Rita is a limited edition drink for the summer, and it will be most probably available only till the end of August 2017. Now let’s see the Bud Light Peach a Rita Prices in the below section.
Peach a Rita Price Range
As said, Bud Light Peach-a-Rita is an apt drink for the summer, and its availability is limited. So, you have to rush to the store to buy the drink and enjoy it while it lasts. The drink is of affordable cost, especially for the Bud Light family of Rita lovers. The drink is a wise choice for parties. One of the stress buster drinks is the Bud Light Peach-a-Rita. It is definitely one.
In CVS, the Bud Light Peach a Rita costs $2.79 for a 25 oz. Can. And in marts like Walmart, the drink costs $2.67 for the same 25 oz. Can and $10.28 for a 12 × 8 oz. Can. The limited-edition will be available in bars only until August 2017 too.
Bud Light Peach a Rita Prices
|Type||Size||Bud Light Ritas Price|
|Peach-A-Rita||12 x 8 oz. Can||$10.28|
|Peach-A-Rita||25 oz. Can||$2.67|
|Peach-A-Rita||25 oz. Can||$2.79|
Peach a Rita Alcohol Content and Properties
The Peach a Rita Bud Light has an 8% percent alcohol content in it. The Bud Light Lime alcohol content is the same as all other families of Rita’s. The Bud Light Lime Peach a Rita has comparatively fewer calories when compared to other Rita’s. That is, the Bud Light Lime a Rita’s has 220 calories per 8 ounces can. But, the Bud Light Peach a Rita’s, has only 195 per 8 ounces can.
Also, The Bud Light Peach a Rita’s, has only 22.8 carbohydrates and 0 grams of fat. So, if you are a person who worries a lot of calories, but a lover of Rita’s. You can indeed choose the Bud Light u Peach a Rita more preferably. But, the Lime a Rita Alcohol Percentage is 8%, which is also considered high. It is recommended to have a drink from low to moderate only.
Do’s and Don’ts of Peach a Rita Bud Light
- Bud Light Peach a Rita are available in cans. So, check for the seal while buying the can. If the seal is not proper, better not buy it.
- The Bud Peach a Rita has 8% alcohol, so drink it lightly.
- You can enjoy this drink during the hot summer, at the beachside or in front of the TV.
- The drink is tasty, especially when it is served chill.
- The drink is very much suitable for people who like the tangy and sweet flavor a lot. And you also have a lot of ways of serving options, which is great for having it without getting bored.
- Don’t keep the drink in reach of the children, as it is in a can they can open and have it by mistake.
- Do not consume a lot of Bud Light Peach a Rita, as it contains 8% alcohol. Drinking more may get you dizzy.
- Do not buy the drink bottle when the seal is broken.
- Don’t shake the can too much.
Facts about Bud Light Peach a Rita
- Anheuser-Butch is the founder of this fantastic and exotic drink bud Light Peach a Rita. Since 2012, Anheuser-Butch has released a line of different flavors of Rita’s.
- The largest brewing company in the United States is owned by this man called Anheuser-Butch. And this company alone has a market share of 45% in 2016.
- This company has 12 breweries in the United States alone. And it has more than 20 in countries other than the US.
- The popular brands sold by the company include Budweiser, Busch, Michelob, Bud Light, and Natural Light.
- The first flavor to be released in the Bud Light family of Rita’s is the Bud Light Lime-a-Rita. And this was released in April 2012.
- Bud Light family of Rita’s have only 8% alcohol content and 6% ABV in Canada.
- The Bud Light family of Rita’s has many flavors in addition to Peach-A-Rita such as the Straw-Ber-Rita, Mang-o-Rita, Raz-Ber-Rita, Cran-Brrr-Rita, Apple-Ahh-Rita, Lemon-Ade-Rita, Water-melon-Rita, Grape-Ahh-Rita, Cherry-Ahh-Rita, Orange-A-Rita, Pine-Apple-Rita, Coco-Nut-Rita, and Pome-Granate-Rita, Cranberry and Guava.
Different ways to try Peach a Rita
Bud Light Peach-a-Rita has different types of serving options. It is served by mixing it with different flavors. So, won’t you especially love it when Peach is combined with your favorite other features?
First, you have to try the Margarita Pops. Popsicles are always the favorite ones for everyone, whether you are a child or an adult. You can take the Bud Light Peach a Rita drink and pour it into a popsicle mold, leave in the refrigerator to freeze, and have it.
You can also put some Peach slices into the setup and put it in the fridge. This type of having the drink is lovely. Prepare the drink and enjoy it.
Frozen Peach a Rita
Another different way to have the Bud Light Peach a Rita is the Frozen Peach-a-Rita. Just for people who want to have more peaches and for people who think the peaches in Rita’s is bit enough. For those, the Frozen Peach a Rita is a treat to enjoy during the summer and spring season especially. This treat is very much different than the ordinary Margarita Popsicles.
Raspberries and Peach a Rita
Raspberries are a delicious summer fruit to have in the summer and, at the same time, healthy and tasty too. Peaches and raspberries, when mixed, is a delightful treat to the drink lovers. When you mix both peaches and raspberries in a cocktail drink, it is indeed a great drink to enjoy for the summer sitting beachside or on a sofa at home.
Consider the Peach Melba. It is, of course, an exciting drink which is made with Peaches and raspberry puree. Think of how it will be when it is served with ice cream in the hot summer.
Orange and Peach a Rita
This Orange and Peach a Rita is another great combination which has been one of the popular and most tasty serving options. Orange is a great fruit to go with the Peach a Rita, especially because of its sweet and tart flavor. It will indeed be wonderful when served chill in the hot summer.
3 Different Peach a Rita Recipes to Serve
Raspberries and Peach a Rita recipe
The necessary ingredients for preparing raspberry and Peach a Rita are 1 club soda, 4 pieces of fresh raspberries, a cup of ice and a can of bud Light Peach a Rita. With these ingredients, firstly pour the fresh raspberries and club soda in a tall glass and then add the cup of ice into it. And fill the remaining amount of the glass with Peach a Rita. Finally, stir the drink well and serve it chill.
Frozen Peach a Rita recipe
For this Bud Light Peach a Rita Recipe serving method, the required ingredients are two cups of ice, ¼ fresh skinned Peach, and importantly a can of Bud Light Peach a Rita. Now, for preparing this dish, pour all the necessary ingredients into the blender and blend it well. You can blend it until the desired consistency, which matches your taste, is obtained.
Orange Peach a Rita
The required ingredients for preparing this dish is a cup of ice, ¼ lemon juice, ¼ orange juice, and bud Light Peach a Rita can. And for garnishing, you need Maraschino cherry, mint sprigs and orange wheel. Firstly, pour the lemon juice and orange juice, mix it well. And then, pour the Bud Light Peach a Rita into the mixture. Garnish the drink with cherry, or an orange wheel, or a mint sprig.
What kind of alcohol is in Peach a Rita?
The Bud Light Lime Peach-a-Rita is a malt beverage with 8% ABV. That is, this drink is sold in the United States as a malt beverage with 8% alcohol. This is served like the Smirnoff ice instead of serving it as a straight beer.
How many calories is in Bud Light Peach-a- Rita?
The Bud Light Peach a Rita calories are 195 per 8 ounces. The drink is comparatively less than the calories in Bud Light Lime a Rita because the Bud Light Lime-a-Rita has 220 calories per 8 ounce.
Is Bud Light Lime Peach a Rita Gluten-free?
Bud Light Peach-a-Rita is not gluten-free. It contains the normal Bud Light ingredients. The Bud Light Peach a Rita ingredients are malted barley, cereal grains, yeast, hops, flavors, and sweeteners.
How many carbs are in Peach a Rita?
According to Peach a Rita Nutrition Facts, the Bud Light Peach a Rita has 0% carbs.
Hope you got the updated info on Bud Light Peach a Rita Prices. The bud Light’s family of Rita’s has an exotic variety of drinks. The flavors will satisfy all the people’s taste buds. This drink is apt for people who want to chill in the hot summer. Peach-A-Rita is one of the best options for enjoying time with friends. And also for people who wish to release their daily stress before going to bed. The refreshing taste is indeed one to try next summer.