1800 Tequila is a Mexican brand of Tequila. It originated in Mexico in the year 1975. Tequila is a kind of distilled beverage that is prepared from the blue agave plant in some areas of Tequila and central-western parts of Mexico. This brand is manufactured by Agavera Camichines and owned by Beckmann Family’s US distribution company named Proximo Spirits in the United States. Beckmann Family also imports and distributes the Jose Cuervo Tequila brand.
The alcohol content by volume present in 1800 Tequila is around 35%-50%. It is named “1800 Tequila” because in the year 1800 tequila was first matured or aged and sold throughout the world. It comes in several varieties like 1800 Coleccion, 1800 Coconut Tequila, 1800 Milenio, 1800 Silver, etc.
Various other 1800 Tequila Flavors include Raspberry, Peach, Jalapeno Lime, Watermelon, etc. Apart from these varieties and flavors, few more products like 1800 Ultimate Mojito Mix and Pre-mixed Margaritas have also been included in the menu. 1800 Tequila Prices are discussed below for all its flavors. Let’s see..
Tequila 1800 Prices
1800 Tequila is a brand fairly known as the premium sipping Tequila, “Cuervo 1800 Tequila”. 1800 Tequila comes in four variants majorly, namely, 1800 Coconut Tequila, 1800 Silver Tequila, 1800 Reposado Tequila, and 1800 Anejo Tequila. Additionally, 1800 Tequila offers some seasonal items like 1800 Milano Tequila, 1800 Coleccion Tequila, and 1800 Ultimate Margarita, basically a pre-mixed Margarita drink.
1800 Tequila Prices are usually normal as compared to other Tequilas and vary with sizes. For instance, 1800 Silver Tequila Price for a 750ml bottle price for $28.99. 1800 Coconut costs $24.99-$28.99 for a 750ml bottle. A 750ml bottle for 1800 Reposado prices for $25.99-$28.99. $35-$39 is the Tequila 1800 Anejo Price for a 750ml bottle. Go get this best Tequila for the price you afford.
|Name||Size||1800 Tequila Price|
|1800 Silver Tequila||750ml||$28.99|
1800 Tequila Flavors Price Guide
|Flavor||Size||Tequila 1800 Prices|
|1800 Coconut||750ml||$24.99 – $28.99|
|1800 Silver||750ml||$24.99 – $28.99|
|1800 Anejo||750ml||$37.99 – $39.99|
|1800 Silver||1.75L||$39.99 – $40.99|
|1800 Reposado||750ml||$25.99 – $29.99|
|1800 Silver||375ml||$15.99 – $19.99|
1800 Tequila Properties
1800 Tequila is a double distilled beverage produced from the blue agave plant grown in Jalisco, Mexico. It matured and aged in French American Oak Casks. Oak is used for making wine to provide texture, color, and flavor.
There are four variants of 1800 Tequila in total, and each of them possesses different properties. For instance, 1800 Coconut is a Coconut-flavored Silver Tequila, 1800 Silver is 100% pure agave and matured in oak casks for 15 days. Similarly, 1800 Reposado is also 100% blue agave but left to be aged for six months.
How to Drink 1800 Tequila?
There are numerous ways to consume 1800 Tequila.
- 1800 Tequila can be consumed either neat, that is simply a shot of drink without ice or with cocktails.
- Consume Soda with Tequila as much less as possible because they add sugar and calories.
- Margaritas purchased from stores possess sweetness, artificial additives, etc., causing health problems. Hence, this habit must be switched to home-made Margaritas. This 1800 is the best cheap Tequila for Margaritas.
- Try to have 100% pure agave plant tequila as it is gluten-free.
1800 Tequila Serving Suggestions
You can serve 1800 Tequila with the below-stated best serving suggestions:
- Tequila with some Grapefruit Juice, Club Soda, and a Squeeze of Lime.
- Tonic Water with Tequila 1800.
- Ginger Ale poured with Tequila.
- There is one new product named Bloody Maria, which tastes extremely delicious when mixed with 1800 Tequila.
- Tequila plus Campari plus Vermouth is yet another best combination.
Do’s and Don’ts
- 1800 Tequila offers certain health benefits like aiding digestion, controlling blood sugar and promoting weight loss, etc.
- It contains 35-40% alcohol. Hence restrict its intake to limited amounts.
- Direct intake of 1800 Tequila might result in adverse health conditions. Moreover, take it with cocktails rather.
- Don’t consume 1800 Tequila in large quantities.
- Excessive amounts can result in drowsiness and fatigue.
1800 Tequila Nutrition Facts & Other Interesting Facts
Some amazing and crazy 1800 Tequila Nutrition facts stated below:
- 1800 Tequila prepared naturally with blue agave plant is gluten-free.
- There are 69 calories per ounce of 1800 Tequila and no carbohydrates at all because of the distillation process.
- This Tequila produced using a double distillation process and grown and matured in French and American Oak Casks.
- It made from 100% pure blue agave plant, which is grown by the owning family in Mexico.
- Essential Artists get partnered with 1800 Tequila every year to produce a few limited editions of bottles.
1800 Tequila Recipes
Several 1800 Tequila Recipes discussed below:
- Mix 1800 Tequila with cocktails like Pineapple Juice, Orange Juice, Vermouth, Agave Syrup, Grapefruit Soda, etc.
- Prepare Tequila Blood Orange Panama by mixing Blood Orange Juice, Lime Juice, Agave, Club Soda, some salt, and paprika.
- You can prepare Watermelon Margarita by mixing some fresh Watermelon juice, fresh Lime juice, Agave Syrup, and Reposado.
- Tequila with some Ginger Ale is yet another tasty recipe.
Places where 1800 Tequila Banned
In 1758, Jose Antonio Cuervo given rights by King Ferdinand to cultivate a portion of land to manufacture Tequila. But after some time, the production banned until 1795, when King Carlos dispersed the ban.
How much is 1800 Tequila?
Prices of 1800 Tequila revolve around $28 for a 750ml bottle.
Who makes 1800 Tequila?
1800 Tequila manufactured and owned by Agavera Camichines and Beckmann Family, respectively.
What to mix with 1800 Tequila?
1800 Tequila best mixes with Soda making the best Tequila Cocktail.
What to mix with 1800 Tequila Silver?
1800 Tequila Silver tastes incredibly amazing with Margaritas.
What to mix with 1800 Coconut Tequila?
1800 Coconut Tequila goes good with some pineapple juice, lime juice, and sliced Jalapeno Pepper.
What to mix with 1800 Reposado Tequila?
1800 Reposado Tequila mixes well with pineapple juice, agave syrup, orange juice, bloody mary mix, etc.
How much is 1800 Silver Tequila?
1800 Silver Tequila costs $28.99 for a bottle size of 750ml.
How much is a bottle of 1800 Tequila?
Prices of a bottle of Tequila range from $15.99-$39.99.
What proof is 1800 Tequila?
1800 Tequila is 70-100 US Proof.
How many calories are there in 1800 Tequila?
1800 Tequila contains 69 calories per ounce or serving.
How many carbs are there in 1800 Tequila?
1800 Tequila contains no carbohydrates at all.
1800 Tequila is one of the best Mexican Tequila brands. It is known as the best sipping tequila world-wide. It produced from a blue agave plant using a double distillation process. Matured in Oak Casks, this Tequila is provided in the areas surrounding the city Tequila in Mexico. The alcohol content by volume contained in this Tequila is 35% to 50%.
The natural Tequila is gluten-free, with 69 1800 Tequila calories and 0% carbohydrates. 1800 Tequila comes in numerous variants and flavors, along with some seasonal products as well. 1800 Tequila Prices are usually around $15-$39 varying from small to large bottle sizes. Hope the above 1800 Tequila review and prices gave you the required info.